We are making some changes to minimize risk to our patients and staff.
Please notify the office if:
- You have had close contact with a suspect or laboratory confirmed COVID-19 patient.
- You have traveled to/from an affected area within the last 14 days.
- You have fever and signs or symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough or shortness of breath.
Masks are required in our office (for anyone over 3 years old) and worn by all personnel.
We are currently doing the rapid test for Covid-19 with an office appointment.
In most people Covid-19 is a mild respiratory illness. Symptoms include fever, cough, fatigue, headache, congestion, runny nose, loss of sense of smell/taste, and less frequently diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, and stomach ache.
- Social/Physical Distancing
- Proper hygiene
- Avoid touching your face
- Plenty of rest
- Good diet
- Clean frequently touched surfaces, such as faucets, door handles, tables, etc
- Vaccinate if old enough
When to seek medical attention:
- Uncontrollable high fever (102.5°F or higher)
- Respiratory distress
Stay home if you are feeling ill.
Incubation period is 2-14 days after exposure. You can test at day 5-8 after exposure.
Be sure to check your school's Covid-19 protocols.
If your child is positive for Covid-19 you can find helpful information in Covid-19 Discharge Instructions.